Thursday, December 14, 2006

Good Morning!!!

Good morning everyone,

It has been a great sleep isn't it? But do you know what is actually going on in your body while you sleep? This is something I will share with you at a later stage....

First thing first, stop for a minute! Look in the mirror! (Preferably a full body mirror so that you can see yourself from head to toe) Ask yourself these very simple questions: Am I satisfied and happy with the way my body looks? Where and which part of my body I am most happy with and which part I'm most sadden with? Do I want to make a change? If Yes!, what is the first step? If no, why not?

Keep these questions in mind and we shall discuss more about it!!

Cheers!
Eman

No comments:

Bodybuilding.com Articles

Workout Of The Week Articles

Articles by The Fit Show