Saturday, December 30, 2006

It has been a painful and irritating past few days as the internet came to a virtual standstill just after X'mas when the Taiwan earthquake has happened. I was frantic when I could not connect to the internet that morning on Boxing Day, I thought there was something wrong with my modem. Only when I saw the newspaper, then I realised that the internet world was badly affected due to the earthquake, which caused several submarine cables to be broken.

This incident by Mother Nature has proved how vulnerable the virtual world is. It has caused millions of dollars to be lost during this short period of time. I was badly affected when I could not retrieve my email which contained important information which I needed badly....I was also unable to get online to post on my blogs too, damn irritating!! Luckily the internet is recovering very well or else my hair will be gone soon!!! Its one day before the New Year knocks on our door, what's your new year resolution? Any wish?

No comments:

Bodybuilding.com Articles

Workout Of The Week Articles

Articles by The Fit Show