Saturday, January 6, 2007

Bodybuilding - New Year, New Start

What's your new year resolution?

Is it to get bigger, more bulk?
Is it to cut your fats and get muscle?
Is it to skin down and go on stage to compete?

Whatever your goal is for this year, you will definitely have to make that every first step to commit yourself to your goal/s. Always, making the first step is often the hardest for each and everyone of us, but sooner the better, we still have to do it right? So, why not do it now, right away?

Congratulations if you're one of the leaders to make your first step!!! Feeling good isn't it? So what's after the first step, you may ask....2nd? 3rd? 4th? Yes, the next steps are as important as you will have to stick hard and tight to your timings and schedule to keep that hot bod of yours!!! I've seen many people very enthuiastic at the first few weeks then slowly dropping out of the gym!!! Why is it so? Is it because you feel the hard pain sore the next day after a great fight with the weights and could not take the pain? As I've always advise my friends and bodybuilders to be, whether amateurs or people who are already in it, "No Pain, No Gain". Seriously, if I don't feel any muscle ache or pain the next day, I will feel damn sad and disappointed with myself for not working hard enough with the weights!!! I will hit my muscles even harder and heavier the next time I step foot into the gym!!! Yea! That is what I am going to do tomorrow when I hit the gym in the morning. I'll be training with a friend who is starting out at the gym for the first few time. I'm gona kick his butt and work doubly and even trice as hard with heavier weights, forcing out our tiny muscles into huge guns!!! I'll make sure I kick him hard so that he will also kick me hard, forcing me to my limits....

Am gona make sure its a damn good and unforgetable workout for a start of a new year!!! Hit it hard and Hit it RIGHT..!!! Always Safety first!!!

No comments:

Bodybuilding.com Articles

Workout Of The Week Articles

Articles by The Fit Show