Wednesday, January 3, 2007

It has been a long 2 months of holidays, meaning 2 months without any trips to the gym!!! How painful it is!!! I'm terribly ashame of myself, having not going to the gym regularly!!!

My basic body shape and muscle structure remains but my bulk and mass have gone down quite a lot!!! I am in dire need to hit the gym fast and get back my mass and pack of muscles....

I have bought a tub of Weider's Mega Mass 4000, packed with 25g of protein and lots of creatine to help me pack it on quick.....I have realised that creatine is one main supplement which has really helped me put on mass, energy and endurance, this is one big supplement I cannot go without when I'm bodybuilding!!!

Good thing is that I have a pull-up bar fixed on my door frame so that I can still do varieties of pull-ups to enhance different muscle groups and a set of 11kg dumbbells to add on too!!

Hit the gym fast and Hit it Hard!!!!

No comments:

Bodybuilding.com Articles

Workout Of The Week Articles

Articles by The Fit Show